xtremewailing.com Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Getting Old

Post new topic   Reply to topic    xtremewailing.com Forum Index -> Anything and Everything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quantum_leap

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Getting Old Reply with quote

Uh-oh, this site is getting old, there's still a category that has its latest post from a year ago. We have all been slacking big-time. Where are all the wailers who created this site anyway? I haven't seen a post by Drew in forever, and I fully enjoyed reading V-ger, Johnny 5, and Rich duke it out on many of the Video Game posts. With an occassional xtremewailing comment from Humpty. And what about that computer game we were all talking about making with the different plots and us being the characters??

What have all the wailers been up to this year that no one has time to talk?
mjenista

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, for starters I was teaching a class this semester, and I have also finally started to do actual research since I am reaching ever closer to the "fight or flee" threshold of grad school. In addition, Notre Dame football's epic plunge into the depths of crapdom really cramped my internet surfing in general.

As for that video game, I hear Jimbo has video game ideas every day and never comes through on them.
Vger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting Old Reply with quote

quantum_leap wrote:
Uh-oh, this site is getting old, there's still a category that has its latest post from a year ago. We have all been slacking big-time. Where are all the wailers who created this site anyway? I haven't seen a post by Drew in forever, and I fully enjoyed reading V-ger, Johnny 5, and Rich duke it out on many of the Video Game posts. With an occassional xtremewailing comment from Humpty. And what about that computer game we were all talking about making with the different plots and us being the characters??

What have all the wailers been up to this year that no one has time to talk?

I'm back from my unintentional self imposed banishment (also known as slacking off).

Lots to post and catch up on... I have plenty of BSG theories as well!
Jim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have been accused of starting more projects than I finish, but the xtreme wailing adventure RPG is still on my mind and I have a file of notes about it. ;o)

Also, let's start a new thread where we post ideas about the game, for future reference.
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man, I gotta start posting on my own site again?

Did anybody notice that You Made Me Lose My Guy is back? Jim and I have recorded three episodes so far this year - the latest went up tonight. The XtremeWailing resurgence is on!
quantum_leap

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, there are new podcasts!?

Some of those are so hilarious to listen to.

It's a new year for me, I find myself volunteering more than I ever have in all of my time growing up combined. And yet, I still feel like I have a ton of free time and that I'm not using it at all. Something must be wrong with that. Any suggestions as to what I should fill it with?

-Dr. Beckett
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quantum_leap wrote:

Some of those are so hilarious to listen to.

It's a new year for me, I find myself volunteering more than I ever have in all of my time growing up combined. And yet, I still feel like I have a ton of free time and that I'm not using it at all. Something must be wrong with that. Any suggestions as to what I should fill it with?

-Dr. Beckett

A cocaine problem.

The podcasts that are up are Jim and I talking about games (some of the time), not the crazy ones with Drew that are all comedy. But we should get back on recording one or two of those, despite being de-listed from iTunes.
Vger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quantum_leap wrote:

Any suggestions as to what I should fill it with?

-Dr. Beckett

Classic episodes of Battlestar Galactica, robotech models, and swimming lessons. Because everybody should know how to swim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    xtremewailing.com Forum Index -> Anything and Everything All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: